Fashion Outfits

Top Over the Knee Boots

8 November 2018

otk boots, over the knee boot outfits, duster coats, red hair inspiration

Out of all the boots I own over the knee boots are definitely my favorite to wear. While they aren't always necessarily everyday all day appropriate. They are show stoppers non the less. And for good reason, the more boot the better! Now I know heels aren't for everybody, heck they really haven't been my go-to lately either. But even when wearing my flat over the knee boots I feel they too bring that icing on the cake quality to a look.

I have had these for a good while and thankfully still have plenty of wear to give. I linked a similar pair above. I'm currently on the hunt for a black, brown, and cognac pair and have come across some stunners. It has been tough narrowing my picks down, but feel the options below would contribute great versatility. Help me decide.

Scroll below for my Top Over the Knee Boots.

boot outfits, over the knee boot inspiration, blush sweaters, boots with jeans

outfit ideas with over the knee boots, cream sweaters, light duster jackets, square sunglasses, boot outfit ideas

suede boots, cream over the knee boot outfits, blush embellished sweaters, duster coat outfit ideas

duster wrap coats outfits, cream over the knee boot outfit inspiration, blush sweater outfits, quay sunglasses, chic outfit ideas

wool handbags, otk cream boots, sweaters with embellishments, suare mirror sunglasses, white duster, over the knee boot outfit ideas

Heeled Over the Knee Boots

Express

These almost have a 70's vibe that I am really drawn to. I also love the classic shape and rich brown tone. I can see them pairing gorgeously with jeans or a midi dress or skirt. Not too shabby of a price tag either.

Brown Long Boots Suede Over the Knee Chunky Heel

FSJshoes

A cognac suede style has been at the top of my list to purchase. I had to retire mine a few years back and their absence has been noticeable. I'm loving the touch of western which is trending right now. However they aren't too over the top in the trend so they can still get good use once all that fades.

Over the Knee Boots

& Other Stories

I have been seeing this brand get lots of hype lately so I have been intrigued to give them a try. It is a bit on the pricer side. But a classic leather riding boot is a wardrobe staple bound to get repeated wear. Therefore worth the extra expense in my opinion.

Over the Knee Boots

Mango

A chic styled boot that works for both casual and dressy. Quite affordable too.

Snake Effect Over the Knee Boots

Mango

Ok so these might not necessarily fit under everybody's versatility list, but OMG! These boots are nothing less of awesomeness. And they are under a $100! NEED!!

Geometric Heel Over the Knee Boots

Mango

Love the fancy heel as well as the leather and suede two-toned effect. Very cool!

See any you like? Which one should I get?

Annette ♥

Popular Posts

• Reply jenna | the urben life 8 November 2018 at 2:21 PM

I love that outfit! I’ve been seeing OTK boots everywhere lately. I need to get a pair, I’ve never tried em on but they look good on every day.

• Reply Annette 8 November 2018 at 2:23 PM

Thank you Jenna. I hope you find some you like. xo

• Reply Ayanna 8 November 2018 at 3:19 PM

All of these boots are so cute! I love & Other Stories and Mango in NYC, so you cannot go wrong with any of their boots.

• Reply Annette 8 November 2018 at 3:23 PM

Thanks Ayanna. Yes Mango is amazing. And great to hear another positive review for & Other Stories. Definitely anxious to check them out. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for reading. xo

• Reply Larissa 8 November 2018 at 3:28 PM

The first boots, from Express, look great! I feel like they can easily be used with a variety of outfits as well. I’ve never even tried OTK boots before, so maybe next time I head to the shoe store, I’ll have to see how they look on me!

• Reply Annette 8 November 2018 at 4:25 PM

I’m happy to hear you liked the pair from Express as well. You should definitely give them a try, They are fun. 🙂 Thanks for reading Larissa.

• Reply PATRICIA HOBSON 8 November 2018 at 4:24 PM

Express is my favorite! I like the ones your wearing also!

• Reply Amber Battishill 9 November 2018 at 1:18 PM

Loving these boots! An over the knee pair of black boots have been on my want list for awhile!

• Reply Annette 9 November 2018 at 3:31 PM

I hope you find a pair you like! 🙂

• Reply Reese Woods 9 November 2018 at 1:42 PM

I have always wanted some over the knee boots (ever since high school). I’ve seen them making a comeback recently but have always wondered how you could wear them more casually. Now I think I’m officially convinced I need some of these in my life!

• Reply Annette 9 November 2018 at 3:32 PM

Oh good! I hope you find a pair you like. They really are fun and easy to wear with all the options we have to choose from. Thank you for reading Reese.